Michael S. Weinstein
Technology Sales Leader
Technology Sales Leader
What do I do?
- Engage Sales Teams, and Create a Culture of Excellence. I am Passionate about Sales, and I Lead by Example.
- Help Sales Teams Guide their Prospects through the Buyer's Journey. I am a Believer in Consistent Communication on How to Move the Ball Forward.
- I Hold Reps accountable for Monthly and Quarterly Targets, whether Revenue or Activity Based.
- Many productive years in Sales and Sales Leadership in SaaS., consistently performing in the top tiers within multiple organizations. President's Circle multiple times.
- Recently hired, on-boarded and managed a team of 12 remote salespeople for a CRE SaaS solution.
- Successfully presented in front of groups from 1-200 (online and in person).
- Excels at building sales teams while creating value by stimulating the sales process with technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Salesintel.io, Vidyard, and more.
- Recognized by management as a "Swiss Army Knife" who has consistently tackled steep challenges within the organization. Have been tasked with working in troubled accounts in order to achieve positive outcomes.
- Authored book on Sales that was a top seller on Amazon on it's initial release. Also profiled on "Jeffrey Gitomer's Morning Coffee" as well as "Michael Johnson's SalesDog.com"
I had the chance to work with Michael at CoStar and considered him a mentor over the years - and always enjoyed our time together, as well as his insight and strategies. When the chance came up to work together at Buxton, I jumped. I got to see a different side working with him and the team to grow a business segment, and appreciated his thoughtful manner of leadership and guidance - as well as his sharp wit and humor. Should another chance arise to work together - I'd once again jump at the opportunity. Tactical and pragmatic leaders in sales are rare - Michael is one.
Michael is a strong leader. He brings a very personable and customized approach to his management style. I’ve known and had the pleasure to both work with and work for Michael and would recommend him as a leader or senior member of any sales team.
- Kyle Jones
Michael is a loyal and hard working fun guy to work with. His knowledge and experience in commercial real estate information is second to none. Michael brings a passion a dedication to his clients that is unrivaled by his peers. He has an exceptional ability to understand his client's needs and a fierce determination to provide beneficial solutions for them. You too would be lucky to work with Michael.
- Brian Kerns